Terms of Service
Stuff to Know Hiring My Service
The #1 Absolute Most Important Thing:
My service is designed to be a modular, "plug-and-play" piece of your own system, and me such a part of your staff.
In other words, I thoroughly invite you to use the more affordable freelancers for everything they get the job done, and use me only for serious pieces of work, where high standards, maximum attention and speed are needed.
So, in short, what I offer is a long-term partnership, just under tight terms (because, efficiency) and within a "plug-and-play" arrangement. (daily or weekly chunks)
With that said, here are the details.
- Working Days are MON-FRI
- Weekly/daily work has the highest priority and is exclusive (only one client/project in pipeline at one time)
- All work is charged upfront
- First-time clients are an exception to previous until confident with my service
- All assets required for execution (research, previous copy, graphics, etc.) should be compiled in one place prior to project start
- If there are multiple decision-makers involved, appointing a single communication proxy is a must
- Solutions to sensitive challenges and questions should be reached collaboratively (ideally, just split-tested, no need for opinions)
- Base mode of work is weekly, charged at about 40%-off to my hourly rate
- Base hourly rate is displayed on my Upwork account or provided upon request
- Fixed-price quotes are available for single deliverables
- Consulting is charged hourly, with the minimum being 1h (no "just 5 minutes", please)
Satisfaction Guarantee & Refund Policy
In short — if I don't deliver as promised and/or within the timeframe promised, for any separate project whatsoever (ie., you are satisfied with my performance for years, and then all of a sudden I underdeliver), rules below apply unconditionally.
- If I don't deliver the output promised as agreed or within timeframe, you can (1) request a full refund or (2) get additional days I need to complete the work free of charge.
- In weekly mode, if everything gets completed sooner then expected, you can, to your liking, request a refund for the unused days.
- There are NO refunds on account of poor communication, lack of promptness or (I've had it happen before) poor manners.
My Referral Program
Since business is all about people, and word-of-mouth is still the most trusted form of credibility, chances are that as a satisfied client, you'll be recommending my service as reliable to some of your fellow peers.
That's welcome, and since it saves a significant amount of my own time, it's only fair you too get rewarded. So:
Whenever I get hired by someone you referred me to, you get 5% of all payments that client makes to my account, for 60 months (2.5 years) as of our first contact.
Applies to all payments, big and small, by all people you refer me to (there's no limit), transferred by me manually to your account, each and every time they make a down-payment, immediately.
And the same applies to your friends — whenever they refer me to someone else, the same applies to them too.
If You're Good With All This:
...then contact Nenad via email NOW at
to see if he can help you out, and how.
If he's available, a Skype session
is free of charge.